Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 2 January 2012

Another Day Over


It has been a fairly cold but sunny day today. And hooray, no rain. Which is surprising for a Bank Holiday. So I managed to have a potter about in the garden, pruning dead plants, planting some daffodil bulbs and replanting two bay trees that Gail bought a few weeks ago. So this meant that I took no photos again. This means that I am having to use another shot from Saturday night.
This one is of one of the many cafes that have sprung up along the high road in recent years. What surprises me is that they all seem to be thriving and that there are always lots of people milling around with cups of coffee and pieces of cake. You wouldn't think that there is a recession on, or that people are cutting back on unnecessary spending.

1 comment:

  1. unnecessary spending? coffee and cake is vital, I''l have you know!! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.