Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 9 January 2012

Rock With Gok


Gail's been reading a book at the moment too. It's the autobiography of Gok Wan, the well know TV fashion guru. She is a big fan of his, and loves his shows on the television. I bumped into him once when I was in Birmingham for the day. He was filming one of his programmes, and I managed to say hello and get his autograph for Gail. My used rail ticket.
He had quite a hard teenage life as he was overweight and was bullied a lot at school. He then went to learn to be an actor, but found an interest in fashion, which was more suited to him.
The book was a Christmas present from me, and she's found it unputdownable. In fact while I am typing this entry, Gail's just handed the tome to me and said "completed". Three hundred and sixty pages in a little under three days.

1 comment:

  1. He certainly won over quite a few female hearts.

    come watch St Ives Fireworks on New Years Eve + Youtube video

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.