Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Sands Of Time


Stewart has picked this weeks' Headbanger Challenge, and he's gone for 'photographing the photographers'. Now I have a number of such shots in my library, including one of myself. Something I am sure you don't want to see. So I have gone for this shot of an Asian lady posing for the camera. Whether the photographer is her husband or a very good friend, remains to be seen. It's an interesting pose, but I think I would have put the carrier bags down before striking a pose.

I've been struggling again to find subjects to photograph. At least the market and fair has now been taken away from the Old Market Square, so hopefully something new will appear before too long. I did come across this sandstone wall that has been eroded away through the weather, chemicals in the air and of course time itself. Somehow I think it looks like a piece of cake with a vanilla cream filling.

Please pop over to the gangs' pages and see how they have seen the theme and enjoy this bit of photographic related music.

4 comments:

  1. Hmm, yes, but her photographer is not focused on the bags.

    I like this black and white, and I am sure that this gentleman got a great portrait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris: Love the shot, I don't know why you didn't share a shot of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shyman Gailsman,lol.
    Neat capture tho my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think the bags would be in his shot, though I'm not sure if she's helping or hindering by holding the camera.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.