Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 5 January 2012

Puddle Pattern


Hooray, a day without any rain. So I was able to give my camera an airing. I had a walk around the Lace Market. Alas nothing really new to see. Although I did bump into a former co-worker who had recently retired just before Christmas. She and her hubby had just been to a 'pensioner special' film screening at the Broadway cinema and were on their way home.
As there were plenty of puddles around today, I took this shot of some of the Victorian lace buildings reflected in the water. Although the wind has been strongly blowing all day long, fortunately there isn't too many ripples in the pool to disturb the view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.