Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday, 1 January 2012

Man Of Stone


When we left the wine bar last night, I suggested that we have a little walk along the high road, so Gail could cool down a bit. It wasn't that cold and it had stopped raining, so we did. There weren't that many people about. So we just about had the area to ourselves. We looked in a few shop windows. I took a few photos, including this one of the Beeman; Beeston's icon.

After doing my last blog entry of 2011 I noticed that for some reason I didn't do an entry for the last day of May. I have no idea why, as I always try to create an entry for the day, even if I don't write it until the following day. I can't remember being ill or on holiday. So alas it is one short of the full 365. This year of course there will be 366 days to do. Let's hope I can find enough topics to blog about.