Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 25 May 2013

A Welcome Visitor


Well, what a difference today has been from yesterday. No wind, and sunshine all day long. In fact a musician friend of mine got a bit sunburnt whilst she was busking in Beeston.

Here's a group of buttercups in our garden that were enjoying the warmth. In fact I think they are as golden as the sun.  Many gardeners view them as weeds, but I think they are lovely little flowers. Not sure if I will be able to keep them though, when I come to do some gardening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.