Header Photo

Header Photo

Thursday 16 May 2013

Desert Strip


On my way to lunch with some of my former workmates yesterday at a pub situated opposite the castle, I saw this army Jeep in desert colours. The sort that are presently deployed in the Middle East.

I don't know why it was there, as there is nothing of a military nature going on at the moment, or shows taking place, so I had no idea why it was parked outside Severns House.

There were a couple of men in khaki, soldiers presumably standing at the back of the vehicle. I thought about asking them why they were there and to pose for me, but I was keen to see my friends and eat; so I left them to smoke their cigarettes alone.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:34 pm

    What a find hey! ;-) I'd fancy taking that for a spin down some open country roads. Then take a detour across country. What a blast that would be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.