Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 8 May 2013

Forever In Blue Jeans


Gail and I spent a very enjoyable evening at a local studio, shooting the very delectable Nicole.

There was only three of us, so we all got a fair go at snapping our model in the three outfits that had been picked.

This is the first one. I think she looks a bit like a young Olivia Newton-John, when she appeared in the 1978 movie Grease playing Sandy.

I took this shot using my OMD. I've hardly touched my Nikon D3s since I got the little Olympus. I'm very happy with the camera and think that I've taken quite a few reasonable shots with it now. Maybe I just need to keep improving my photography, so I get more good shots.

4 comments:

  1. Nice way to spend an evening. How many photos did you shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  2. poor Nikon left on the shelf. :0(

    glad you had a fine evening's shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the portrait. Great classic look...that is better than many I see in glossy fashion magazines.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful portrait, she is adorable!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.