Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 31 May 2013

Cold Black Gold


Well today has been really sunny and warm. It was predicted by the weather people, but how many times have they been correct in the past. But for once they got it right.

So after a shorter, but still seemed longer week, I thought I would enjoy a pint of real ale, brewed by a local brewery called Castle Rock, no less.

I've not had Black Gold before, but it was a very tasty beer and certainly one that I will drink again. I like to try different beers, and am always attracted to its name; some of which are quite humorous.

If you want to know more about Castle Rock and its beers, here's a LINK to their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.