Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 11 May 2013

Somewhere, Over The Rainbows, Way Up High


While we were outside this afternoon chatting with the plasterer, who had been here giving our new studio a new ceiling, we noticed that a rainbow had appeared overhead. Well two actually. Although the other one was a lot fainter.

"Ooh" said Matt the plasterer, "I've never seen a double rainbow before". I think I've only seen a couple before. Although I have seen lots of rainbows down the years. Some seem to last longer than others. This one hung about for about five minutes, before disappearing behind the next batch of black clouds, and yet another downpour of rain.


3 comments:

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.