Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 24 May 2013

Riders On The Storm


From the weather that we've experienced in Nottingham today, you would think that it is early October, rather then the end of May. Gale force winds, rain and very dark clouds.

I thought generally it is now meant to be sunny and fairly warm, rather than still having the need to wear a woolly hat and have the central heating on. Obviously I wear the hat when I'm outside, not at home, as the central heating is warming enough!

We have a long weekend coming up, as it's a Bank Holiday on Monday. Not sure whet the weather has in store for us, but I just hope it doesn't get any worse.

I took this photo at lunchtime, just around the corner from where I work, and in-between showers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.