Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 20 May 2013

Waiting For The Battle To Start


There was a bit of excitement in the Old Market Square at lunchtime today, as local boxing legend Carl Froch was doing a bit of publicity for his fight on Saturday night against Mikkel Kessler.

I only heard about it whilst reading Twitter, so I was a bit too early to see what was going to happen, and I couldn't linger about too long, as I had to get back to work.

Still I saw Kevin 'the hat' in his latest creation. A boxing ring no less, as you can see below.


2 comments:

  1. Can't stand any kind of violence even if does come under the name of sport so passed this one quickly by on the way through town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So - you didnt get in the ring then ol boy,lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.