Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 4 May 2012

Browns


I had lunch with one of my co-workers today. We went to what is now becoming the place to do lunch, as most of my fellow employees go there as well. In fact I think today has marked about my sixth visit since it opened earlier this year.

Of course I usually see it in the daylight, but as I went to the Playhouse on Wednesday evening, Gail and I got to see it in the dark, as the restaurant is directly opposite the theatre. So it was just a simple case of crossing the road and finding a good shot or two, without too many cars, street signs and other distractions that can ruin a photograph.

I decided to turn the photo black and white; as besides having a liking for monochrome images, I think it adds to the picture, as bizarre as it sounds. But it does give a bit of mystery to the scene, not seeing everything in the image.

4 comments:

  1. They'll be calling it Frosts soon! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chill out at Frosts,lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant picture, this place looks very elegant!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. like this image a lot. must get myself there sometime.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.