Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 1 May 2012

Cafe Culture


Our great friend Stewart (iMac) was a bit naughty yesterday, as he posted a couple of photos of me on his blog from our trip together to Morecambe. So just to be fair, I thought I would show a photo of him. He he.

Here we are inside the bar area of the Midland Hotel. Stewart had just ordered some hot drinks for us all; to sip whilst we watched what was going on along the promenade and sea front. The sunlight was streaming through the big windows. Stewart has put a photo on today showing the rear of the hotel and the part that we sat in. If you want to see it, here's a link to his blog.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you Mr Cheeky for the Link and a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I have Stewart in my header--and a red bus--several actually in my explanatory post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful portrait and the cafe looks also a great place for enjoying some tea and cappuccino with friends!
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've really enjoyed the Morecambe photos - & visited Imac's blog today too. It's great to aee the faces behind the words & photos.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.