Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 12 May 2012

Fashion Victim


I planned to meet a Flickr friend in the Old Market Square at six pm. Whilst I was waiting for her to turn up with some photos of mine, I sat on the steps of the Council House and watched the people walking by to get home.

Lots of people went past, but they weren't very interesting photographically, until I spotted this girl approaching. It was the day-glo yellow and black 'gloves' that first attracted my attention, then I noticed the red tights and finally the zebra mini. What a combination of clashing colours and styles.

I'm not sure whether she's making a fashion statement or has no sense of style whatsoever. Either way, she's a colourful character.

3 comments:

  1. Days glo by without anything to photograph - then suddenly theres a Zebra crossing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she looks fine to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool girl! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.