Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 15 August 2009

All Done With Mirrors


They've nearly completed the new art gallery in the Lace Market. Unfortunately it does look as bad as the original computer mock-ups, even though it's behind schedule and over budget. Imagine one of those cargo containers painted green. Well that's what it looks like. It's definitely the ugliest building in Nottingham, if not the country. I will show it to you sometime next week, so you can see what I mean.

Anyway there is some glass amongst all the green concrete, and it makes reflections like this. That's me in the middle, suitably obscured.

11 comments:

  1. Yes, I recognized you thanks to the white shirt. Can't wait to see the UK's ugliest, green building...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the glass looks ok. Interesting patterns. Can't wait for the big reveal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great! looks like a puzzle board:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, looks awesome. Seems as if I'm looking through the eyes of a fly

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really must pay a visit to see for myself, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are getting arty with those images. Pretty cool image actually,the composition.

    Bye for a week, off to France, at last. Sure my scheduled posts will turn up as they please. Who cares I'll be in France. Yippee.

    Au revoir.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is totally cool!... Wish I we had a building like that... I would be taking photos from all angles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous7:01 pm

    Kudos from America! Great Image

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super shot. Clever you - I so like this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is an amazing image! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.