Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 18 August 2009

Flying High


I decided to take another shot of the fairground ride in the square. Only because they have added some flags to the seats, as I don't usually show things twice. Looking through, to select the best one for your viewing, I saw that a pigeon had flown by in one of the photos. So I've chosen that one. Call it serendipity.

For some reason the shots were a little blurry, so I've gone for a monochrome look, to concentrate the action. But no disrespect to the countries whose flags are on show.

15 comments:

  1. Funny how we build machines to do what the pigeon does naturally. We even envy other animals on earth eh? Great shot, I imagine the man in the center with a permanent grin on his face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:25 am

    Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful collection of pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that bird looks like a pterodactyl (or however is is spelled.) But you do AWESOME photograpy !!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo! The people on the ride look as happy as little kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photograph

    ReplyDelete
  8. You amaze my everyday!!! Great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's beautiful!!!!!! A little bit fly with birds.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who's going to poop on who's head here then GM.lol

    Pretty darn great shot - my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great photO!I love it.Thank you for your beautiful photos you offer us.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I will be frank
    And I will say
    I’m writing this
    So you can come my way

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is a superb photo! Really good.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.