Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 28 August 2009

The End Of The Road


This is part of the attraction that was the Tales of Robin Hood. A lot of the fixtures and fittings have gone now & I was surprised to find that some of the souvenirs have recently been on sale at a local charity shop.
Although the scenery looks quite good, the figures are a bit naff. I think they are only made from papier mache, and to me, they look a bit too harsh and stylised. I don't know whether they will auction them off, or they'll turn up somewhere else. I'll keep you posted.

6 comments:

  1. Great photo. the figurines look kind of scary to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image. Thanks for trhe interesting close-up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool place. Such a shame. Any chance of saving it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grand shot GM.

    Looks like the sheriff won in the end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous9:35 pm

    What's become of the talking Sheriff figure? I liked him!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.