Header Photo

Header Photo

Saturday 22 August 2009

Lights Out


Here's the former factory in Beeston called Aerial Pressings that has been converted into luxury flats. They've done quite a good job, and almost all the flats are taken. The building itself looks a little like a prison or a castle with turrets and arched windows etc. Here's what it looks like at night.

I stumbled on the photo blog awards website today. I didn't know such a thing existed, but it would be great if all 486 of you could vote for my site. Here's the link Thanks in advance.

6 comments:

  1. I like the contrast of the few litwindows and the dark building itself against the sky. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photograph. Are you already registered so that we can all vote for you - let us have the link for voting. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:18 am

    I voted for you - I love your photos. You capture the Nottingham area (where I live and which I love) perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great eve shot GM, trying to vote, but awaiting my ver email to vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forgot to mention

    Catch the fluttering flags at my place.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.