Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 23 August 2009

Mobile Union Jack


Gail and I went looking at new cars again today. We have just about whittled it down between a Fiat 500 and Suzuki Swift. It's going to be a case of head or heart with the decision, as the Swift would be more practical, but the little Fiat would be more fun to drive, and is just so damn sexy to look at.

While we were looking through the vehicles on offer at a garage, I came across this Nissan Micra, which had been specially painted to publicise the fact that they are built in the UK. In Sunderland I believe.

Here's another link to the 2009 Photoblogging voting page.

6 comments:

  1. Forget the Fiat and the Suzuki, get this one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you bought that one , you could park it any where and find it easy ,my ol friend.
    Im in a blue mode at the moment, come n see.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great car to drive around in now after your Ashes Victory (sigh.....). My daughter has just bought a Nissan Micra (Pink!) I didn't realize they were built in the UK. I had a Suzuki for 13 years and it was the best car, broke down once!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CINQUECENTO CINQUECENTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FIAT, it's funnier! ahahahhahahahahahah
    I know is not british but...... Elisabeth told once "My dream is drive a little 500 with Berlusconi singing O sole mio and telling me how I'm still an attracting woman" ....well, maybe the queen didn't tell this but..... whatever!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tasty little number that one, certainly looks an interesting one but to drive around in. Hmmmmmm........Stick with the Fiat my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous11:57 pm

    Sadly, the sort of thing that the BNP or the Tories would drive about in. I wonder if they'll actually sell them once the promotion is over... or respray them all pink?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.