Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 2 August 2009

Blowin In The Wind


As promised, here's a photo of the after effects in Dubai of the giant Iranian sandstorm that started a few days ago. You can see how hazy and dusty the sky is. I understand the sky would look the same after a nuclear explosion. At least this dust isn't radio-active.

Gail and I are back home now and gearing up to start the process of trying to get back into work mode. I will still be putting a few more Dubai pics on, while I collect some new images from Nottingham. Only missed 3 postings, which isn't too bad I suppose. Luckily I could blog at all, as Flickr is banned in the emirate, so couldn't keep up with the Nottingham gangs' offerings.

3 comments:

  1. Hope you both enjoyed you stay in the sky.
    Ah, its wonderful to be home and eager for work to start my friend, thats what keeps this country going and alive.haha.I dont think.lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:16 pm

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.