Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Fish Fingers And Custard


Fish fingers and custard may be one of the Doctor's favourite meals; besides jelly babies of course, but I don't think too many people will try making that particular dish themselves, even if they use items from Lakeland's new range of Dalek and TARDIS cookware.

I spotted this rather eye-catching display in their window at our local branch on Wheelergate today. I bet there's many a Doctor Who fan would love to have that TARDIS display stand to keep, and I reckon quite a few people have been in enquiring whether they could put their name on it.

It's actually something that I used to do when I was younger. Sometimes they would say yes, and other times they would say no. Although sometimes when they said no, they did explain that the item was going to go to the children's ward at the local hospital. So i didn't mind.

If you are interested in seeing what the full range of cookware items looks like, then here is a LINK to the Lakeland website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.