Header Photo

Header Photo

Friday 26 July 2013

You Can't Pull The Wool Over My Ears


I went up to Beauvale Priory this evening for the last rehearsal before the open day on Sunday.

We picked up and put on our costumes and had a go around the ruined priory. It has been a lovely evening, with the sun still shining, and of course it was warm.

Julian the director said that I wasn't needed for about 10 minutes, so I went for a quick walk around the farm, to see what I could find.

There were loads of chickens and their babies running around, but my attention was drawn to a lamb who was munching some grass.

He looked up and saw me coming towards him. I think he knew that I was going to take his photo, so he decided to stick his tongue out at me. Cheeky thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.