Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 30 July 2013

Tiny Tuesday


I had a another go at a macro shot this evening. Gail was in the garden and noticed that there was a snail near the top of some hedge in the garden. She was amazed that it had managed to climb nearly six foot. And only a little thing too.

I tried taking a shot of it hanging from a leaf, but it didn't look right. So I gently lifted him off the leaf and popped him down onto one of the bigger leaves of the bay tree, and then waited a few moments before he started to pop his head out of his shell. And there you go.

If you are wondering, I took the photo with the Olympus 12-50mm lens, set in the secret macro mode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.