Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 7 July 2013

Pond Life


Well the pond in the garden is absolutely brimming with tadpoles and baby frogs now, that I have to be careful when removing the pondweed, that I don't remove them as well.

Still the weed is giving good cover to the tiny frogs and the goldfish below.

I took the photo on on OMD, using a 20mm lens. Not the right lens I know for macro work, Ideally I should use the lens that has been especially designed for close up photography; the Olympus 60mm 1.1. It would be nice to have one, but I don'y think my funds can stretch to one at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.