Header Photo

Header Photo

Wednesday 24 July 2013

Slow Bus To Nottingham


Whilst in the Old Market Square an old omnibus appeared outside the Council House ladened with lollipop ladies.

I also saw a photographer friend of mine who was taking photos of the event. I was about to ask her what it was about, but she had disappeared inside the building. The next time I saw her, she was on the balcony, taking aerial shots of the scene below.

You can see the lollipop ladies posing for Tracey and her Nikon.

I don't know what it is in aid of. I've sent a message to Tracey, so there might be a P.S tomorrow. My guess is that it's to celebrate 100 years of the lollipop service.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.