Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 16 July 2013

Mystery Couple Number One


I popped into Fopp today to see if they had the 'Nuts in May' DVD on sale, as someone I work with likes camping, and so I told her about the fantastic Mike Leigh film with Keith and Candice Marie, as they set up camp in Dorset. Unfortunately they didn't have it in stock. They had the other Leigh masterpiece 'Abigail's Party' in though.

As I was walking down Queen Street, I noticed these two being photographed by who I took to be a professional. especially as he had an assistant with him.

I have no idea who they are, or why they were being photographed. Of course I had to 'papp' them, just in case they turn out to be well known somewhere down the line. Unfortunately I was in a bit of a hurry to get back to work, otherwise I would have got chatting to the 'tog'.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.