Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 22 July 2013

Riders On The Storm


I was wondering what to put on today for a photograph and comment, as I've been a little stuck for an idea.

But help arrived in the form of the biggest, wettest storm Beeston has witnessed in many a year.

I had gone to the Monday film club alone, as Gail was a little tired after our visit to Donington Park yesterday. But I didn't stay to see the main feature, as it was going to be an Asian horror film, and it's not a genre that I care for much. So I returned home. Just as well, as a little while later the heavens opened.

There was plenty of lightning too, but unfortunately we are in a bit of a built up area, so could just see the effect, not the cause.  So instead I had to make do with a shot of the ever darkening sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.