Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday, 22 July 2013

Riders On The Storm


I was wondering what to put on today for a photograph and comment, as I've been a little stuck for an idea.

But help arrived in the form of the biggest, wettest storm Beeston has witnessed in many a year.

I had gone to the Monday film club alone, as Gail was a little tired after our visit to Donington Park yesterday. But I didn't stay to see the main feature, as it was going to be an Asian horror film, and it's not a genre that I care for much. So I returned home. Just as well, as a little while later the heavens opened.

There was plenty of lightning too, but unfortunately we are in a bit of a built up area, so could just see the effect, not the cause.  So instead I had to make do with a shot of the ever darkening sky.