Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 23 July 2013

The Two Towers


My monthly visit to London today, and I was wondering if there was going to be rain, rain, rain, like last night. There was certainly some when we were travelling through Loughborough.

But I needn't have worried, as London was sunny and warm. In fact I wish that I had my shorts on, as my legs got quite warm walking down the Euston Road.

I was pleased in the afternoon as the meeting had finished a little earlier, and as I had a fixed time rail ticket, I had a bit extra time to go exploring. One place that I have wanted to visit was the base of the Post Office Tower. Just to see what it was like.

Besides the 20mm lens that I had on my OMD, I had also taken my 'fisheye' lens. Just because... So when I reached the tower, I  put it on to see what effect it would have, as the best point of view of the tower was down a little side street. And I must say that I am quite pleased with it. And it looks a natural for black and white.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.