Header Photo

Header Photo

Monday 26 March 2012

Bloomin' Lovely


Another great day weatherwise. Just a great shame that I had to spend it in the office, rather than being out and about. Decided to cycle through Highfields this evening on the way back home, and took a few shots of the cherry blossom that has suddenly appeared on some of the trees.

I've probably shown you similar shots since I started the blog six years ago. But there's nothing wrong with a bit of tradition and to prove that spring is finally here.

This shot looks a little different, as I was playing with my camera settings and got some shots too overblown. But I think this one looks quite effective. Something that you may see at a wedding.

Yes, as I mentioned earlier, Nottingham Daily Photo will be the big six on Thursday. Haven't planned anything yet, but hope to have a special photo for the celebration. If I can find something interesting in the next couple of days.

2 comments:

  1. How wonderful, congratulations!
    This flower is so delicate and beautiful, your picture is perfect!
    Hugs
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cherry blossoms! Yes, it's really perfect for wedding. You really had a nice capture here.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.