Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 6 March 2012

Special 'Guest' Appearance


While I was in the Old Market Square yesterday photographing the protestors, I noticed that a local BBC news reporter was doing a feature about the demonstration. So last night I had a look at East Midlands Today on iPlayer, as I was still cycling home when the programme was transmitted.

Imagine my surprise when I saw myself on screen on a few occasions during the report. You couldn't miss me as I was wearing a quite distinctive light blue jacket. On one occasion I was centre stage for a good two seconds!

So I paused the action on my computer and took a photo off the screen of me and my camera, standing there like Alfred Hitchcock in one of his movies.

1 comment:

  1. Always make the audience suffer as much as possible.
    Alfred Hitchcock

    Blondes make the best victims. They're like virgin snow that shows up the bloody footprints.
    Alfred Hitchcock

    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/a/alfred_hitchcock.html#ixzz1oPzjbIND

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.