Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Here Is The Moos


Following on from seeing what was happening in the Old Market Square, Gail and I took a walk down Bridalsmithgate. There are quite a number of fashion shops along there that have really good window displays.

Here's a terrific example. Really surreal, but amusing as well. It's been around for a little while now, and I have often thought about taking a photograph before, but I think it works better at night, rather than in the day, with people walking by and shadows across the glass.

1 comment:

  1. I saw this recently too, it's fun but strange. And a daylight shot would not have been so effective. But I cannot remember what the shop is called.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.