Header Photo

Header Photo

Tuesday 13 March 2012

Running Out Of Juice


I was passing our local council offices today when I saw a banner advertising an event regarding local transport, cycling and walking. What also caught my eye were some new electric bikes on show. I do cycle everyday, but I don't think I need the help of an electric motor just yet. Even though my left knee plays up sometimes.

Inside were a few stalls promoting various things. I was bemused by this cycle that when you ride it, it can make you a smoothie. To prove the point, the guy popped in a banana, some frozen berries and some orange juice. I climbed aboard, and he told me to pedal for about a minute. Which I did. He then got the jug and poured out the smoothie into a cup for me. Very nice it was too. I suggested that the next stage was for it to be plugged into the National Grid, so people could make electricity whilst they pedalled.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure you needed a cool drink after all that pedalling. Cool header too but don't tell himself (who is without a computer) I said so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool gadget. I'd love to have this at home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.