Header Photo

Header Photo

Sunday 18 March 2012

Ladybird, Ladybird


A quiet day at home after the excitement of the last few days. This means that I didn't take any photos. I nearly snapped a violent hailstone storm this afternoon which lasted several minutes, but the stones were falling too quickly, and I didn't think it was worth setting up my tripod.

So we are making a welcoming return to Belton House, where we met up with Stewart and DW last Sunday. And it was a sun day, unlike since, where we've had rain, freezing fog and now hailstones.

Among the many photos that I took, was this one of lots of ladybirds warming up on a small bush in one of the many gardens that surround the country house.

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour !
    Thanks for sharing this adorable reunion of ladybirds enjoying the beautiful sunny day there.
    A lovely meet with friends, it's always a special day for sure! ;)
    I wish you and Gail a great week.
    ***Here the weather is cold but we have beautiful blue sky so that I intend to go out to take some pictures.
    Léia

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a lot for visiting and leaving a message. They are always welcome. Please mention my blog to all your friends and family and do pop by again very soon, as you will be made most welcome.
Best wishes from Gailsman and Nottingham Daily Photo.